We went on a daddy-daughter trip to Sequoia, King’s Canyon, and Yosemite. In Sequoia, we went on a one mile hike to see the Sequoia trees, which was very interesting. The next day, we went to King’s Canyon and made snowmen in the snow. After that, we went to Yosemite for four nights, which we loved! We finally ended off our trip with a whale-watching tour.
Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Sequoia hike and trees
- King’s Canyon snow
- Bathroom story
- How Lucia fell in a river
- Whale-watching tour
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Where Joe talks about all things business – Practice of the Practice Podcast
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: Death Valley, Star Wars, and Something Sort of Bad Happened
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey.