We visited a farm and met some goats, llamas, and alpacas. The goats really liked Laken as she was feeding them some straw and we also found out why the llamas have to get sheared. Both Laken and Lucia got new calm down rocks and despite the small space they share in the RV, they get along really well.
Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Meeting baby goats
- Why llamas get sheared
- Surf report from Christina
- Calm down rocks
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Where Joe talks about all things business – Practice of the Practice Podcast
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: Time Away From the Family
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey.