We went on a daddy-daughter trip to Death Valley, it’s over 200 feet below sea level and it was so hot! Our trail guide shared some interesting facts and we also now know how ‘Death Valley’ got its name. Before all of this happened though, we went to Darwin Falls and when we left, something bad nearly happened!
Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Darwin Falls
- Death Valley Facts
- A close encounter on the cliff
- Sunset horse ride
- Daddy-daughter trip rules
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Where Joe talks about all things business – Practice of the Practice Podcast
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: We Went to a Llama Farm
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey.