We hit the road with a lighter camper as we left mom behind in California to surf and hang out with her friends. We went North of Phoenix and stayed in the desert, then headed up to Chaco Canyon. We saw mini donkeys and had a pretty hair raising experience with our tire.
Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Lucia helped back up the camper
- The visit to Chaco Canyon and what we learned
- Our tire exploded
- Harvest host
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Where Joe talks about all things business – Practice of the Practice Podcast
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: Sequoia, King’s Canyon, and Yosemite
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey.