We have now hit the 6-month mark of being on the road, and we have done very well spending a lot of time together. But now that our family has been in one spot long enough, mom and dad have been able to take some self-care time and take a break from the family.
Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Dolphin spotting and surfing happiness
- Not following a map and ramen
- The Green Flash
- Christina is a Reiki practitioner
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Waking Up – Sam Harris
- Where Joe talks about all things business – Practice of the Practice Podcast
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: We Went to Lake Arrowhead
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey.