The family is in Tucson, Arizona, and Christina is getting ready to go for a bike ride, so Joe is checking in with Lucia and Laken. It was Laken’s big goal to see some cacti and she was lucky enough to see heart-shaped pink cacti and Lucia shares what she misses the most and what she is thankful for.
Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Cacti in Saguaro National Park
- Advice they received from fellow travelers
- Thanksgiving plans
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: Carlsbad Caverns, White Sands, and the Busiest Week Since the Beginning
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey!