It’s just Joe and Christina today, they are in Arizona right now, the weather is beautiful and the girls have been spending the day in the pool. They talk about the busiest week they’ve had since starting this journey, some future plans, and what’s going really well.
Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Staying in a Walmart parking lot
- The visit to Carlsbad Caverns
- Beautiful rolling dunes
- Watching SpaceX
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: Leaving Colorado and We Saw Tiger King Tigers!
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey!