About 3 weeks ago Christina and Joe went on a rare date day, while Sir Greg and Lady Kelly watched the girls we went out surfing! Nerves were a real thing but there was also a lot of excitement. They had 2 very different experiences despite doing the same activity…needless to say, Christina was a champ and she totally rocked it!
Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Getting wet suits and Joe’s bad back
- A journey of personal discovery
- Building relationships and forming a little community
- Future plans
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Where Joe talks about all things business – Practice of the Practice Podcast
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: Boogie Boarding and Surfing
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey.