Today it’s just Lucia and dad on the podcast! Since we last hung out with our friends from Denmark, we landed up in Escondido and we did some boogie boarding while mom went surfing. Mom and dad took some surf lessons but dad needs a lot more practicing. We also had quite a few more adventures and we talk about what we’re going to do before we head back home to Michigan in June.
Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Wetsuits and boogie boarding
- Dad is bad at surfing
- Hanging out with other people during the pandemic
- Visit to the Japanese Friendship Gardens
- Things to do before heading back to Michigan
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Beast Academy – Math Curriculum
- Where Joe talks about all things business – Practice of the Practice Podcast
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: What is Hygge? Nicole and Toke Tangkjaer Talk About what Makes the People of Denmark Happy
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey.