Following on from last week’s episode where we had our new friends on the show and the kids interviewed each other, today we have the parents on! We talk about how the adults met, Nicole and Toke share their story of what made them decide to take this road trip and why people from Denmark are so happy… It may have something to do with all the visits to the bakery 😉
Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- People from Denmark being happy
- Mindset and expectations and living in the moment
- How to incorporate Hygge into daily life
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Follow Nicole and Toke on Instagram
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: What is Hygge? A Kid’s Perspective on the Danish Secret to Happy Living
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey.