Mom and Dad continue the Q&A session from last week. Today we answer your questions about why we chose a pull behind, living in a small space, renting out Airbnb’s, and some things to consider.
Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- A pull behind vs a driving RV
- Grand Design options
- Making money on the road
- What to consider if you want to live on the road
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Practice of the Practice Podcast
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: The Questions Episode – Part 1 of 2: “How do you get internet while in an RV?” and more!
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey.