Last week was Thanksgiving, and before the celebrations could commence with some friends, the whole family quarantined for 14 days and then got tested for COVID. All results came back negative, thankfully! They visited the Grand Canyon, which was absolutely beautiful, but now that Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is approaching, Christina (mom) is feeling sad about not being home for the holidays.
Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- How we prepped for Thanksgiving
- Spitting tests
- Thanksgiving dinner and traditions
- Hiking in Prescot and arriving at the Grand Canyon
- Why Christina is sad
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: What We Saw In The Desert
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey.