The Sanok family has been staying at Lakeside KOA in Fort Collins and they will soon be getting ready to leave there. Today they share the adventures they have had and reminisce about playgrounds, hot pools, a DJ battle, and the girl’s favorite animals! We want to know who you are and where you’ve been!
Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- The Fort Collins Discovery Center
- The trip to Breckenridge
- The visit to the animal sanctuary
- Tiger King Tigers and Ligers
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: The First Freeze
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey!