Christina Sanok (mom) is the host of today’s podcast episode! Lucia, Laken, and Joe (dad) talk about they felt when they finally left home after all the months of planning this adventure. And they also share a bit about a few places they first visited and some things they learned about Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse.
We want to know who you are and where you’ve been! Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Leaving home and how everyone felt
- The first few days of our adventure
- Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: Road School and Becoming a Better Reader with Dr. Aditi
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey!