In this podcast episode, Joe Sanok speaks about Fit learning with Dr. Aditi, and you get a behind the scenes listen to Lucia’s sessions with her coach Evy!
MEET DR. ADITI
Dr. Aditi is committed to transforming EDUCATION for ALL students regardless of abilities, disabilities, or diagnoses. Why? Simply because she has been there…. She knows all too well how defeating it is as a parent to hear the self-disparaging negative comments, and how stressful it is to deal with the yelling, fighting, and crying over schoolwork.
The combination of her own first-hand struggle, professional expertise, and sheer determination to find help her son; was the catalyst for bringing Fit Learning to the Chicagoland area.
Visit her website. Get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for the Fit learning webinar taking place on October 14th.
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Who was attracted to Fit learning at the beginning?
- What is a session like? (With Lucia’s coach Evy)
- Where does Fit place its focus compared to regular tutoring? (With Lucia’s coach Evy)
- Does Fit learning work well online?
- What is the assessment system for new students?
- Two FIT principles parents can do at home with their children
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Sign up for the Fit learning webinar taking place on October 14th
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: Meet Lily and Frankie, Laken’s Special Buddies
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey!