Meet Lucia’s Special Buddies – Tex the dog and Zipper the bear.
- Tex comes from Houston, Texas, and will be 8 years old this fall. He would have an ice cream stand and they would sell mint chocolate chip!
- Zipper was gifted to Lucia by her Uncle Pete when she had open-heart surgery.
We want to know who you are and where you’ve been! Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Who Tex and Zipper are and where they come from
- Why it’s important to have a stuffed animal you really like
- Joe’s cancer and Lucia’s heart complications and scars
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: National Parks and Meet Christina
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey!