Welcome to the first episode of the Leave to Find Podcast! We are the Sanok’s and if you’re wondering how the conversation started about us leaving our comfortable family life to embark on a mega road trip in an RV with 2 wonderful little girls, then this episode is for you!
We want to know who you are and where you’ve been! Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- How we started this conversation
- Researching to find the perfect RV
- The whirlwind we went through to just get the RV home
- Our plans and what to expect from this podcast!
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Grand Design RV
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey!