We’ve been in lockdown for 6 weeks already and Lucia and Laken have found some days harder than others, but they’ve enjoyed playing together and being able to participate in drive-by birthday parties. Online learning is also in full swing, it’s been different, but we’ve been able to enjoy some more family time!
We want to know who you are and where you’ve been! Come hang out with us over on Instagram @leavetofind. We can’t wait for you to see what we get up to and chat with you there!
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- Drive-by birthday parties
- Learning online
- Points and behavioral expectations
- Re-enacting Ernest Shackleton
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Welcome to the podcast! We would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Connect with us on Instagram and TikTok @leavetofind
- Previous episode: Tornadoes and Lockdown
MORE ABOUT THE LEAVE TO FIND PODCAST:
We’re a family that was ready to leave our comfortable life to find something exciting. We’re traveling the country and quarantining in nature instead of our home.
Joe’s a podcaster and writer (Harper Collins), Christina’s an Occupational Therapist who specialized in outdoor recreation, turned play-at-home mom and we are parents to 2 wonderful little girls, Lucia and Laken.
The Leave to Find Podcast is a family adventure podcast about travel, RV life, and road schooling. Join us on our journey!